kapa.ai makes it easy for developer-facing companies to build AI support bots for their community. Teams at OpenAI, Prisma, Airbyte and NextJS use kapa to level up their developer experience and reduce support.
Head to kapa.ai to sign up and the team will be in touch within a few hours to get you set up with a demo instance.
Why Kapa? ✨
Optimized & Automated Technical Knowledge Ingestion: kapa.ai automates the ingestion of diverse technical sources, ensuring an up-to-date knowledge base.
Domain-Specific Retrieval: The kapa platform relies on advanced domain-specific retrieval and neural search engines for precise, domain-specific content retrieval.
Minimizing Hallucinations: kapa.ai reduces inaccuracies by focusing on relevant content retrieval, providing citations, and maintaining topic relevance.
Off-The-Shelf Integrations: kapa.ai integrates with existing developer tools and workflows, including Slack, Discord, Zendesk, and more.
Incorporating Feedback for Improvement: The system integrates user feedback mechanisms and analysis tools for continuous enhancement of model performance.
Check out customer stories to see how Prisma, Langchain, Mapbox, CircleCI use kapa.
Install Kapa.ai 🚀
Once you have signed up for the kapa.ai beta, you can install kapa in a few different ways:
- Website Widget: Create an embeddable kapa.ai website widget that can be integrated in 1-line into any website.
- Slack: Create a kapa.ai Slack bot that can either auto-reply to forum posts or answer questions when mentioned.
- Discord: Create a kapa.ai Discord bot that can either auto-reply to forum posts or answer questions when mentioned.
- Zendesk: Use the Kapa Zendesk support app to reduce ticket solution time by using instant reply drafts.
- API: Build on top of the kapa.ai core infrastructure and leverage the API to answer technical questions automatically.
How Does Kapa Work? 🤖
kapa is a retrieval augmentented generation system (RAG). To set up an instance of kapa you have to ingest all relevant technical knowledge which is required to answer the questions of the intended audience. To answer questions kapa first performs search over an index created from the ingested knowledge sources and then uses LLMs to generate the final output. After the kapa team initially gets you onboarded, you can manage their data sources in the kapa dashboard (access granted after sign-up).
Want access within 12-24 hrs? Head to kapa.ai to sign up and the team will be in touch within a few hours to get you set up with a demo instance.